Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today is Saturday and I survived another week at the hell hole. Thank You God!

Do you ever feel like life is passing you by? I sometimes feel like I'm not living life to it's fullest potential. My life consists of the same-o-same-o everyday there is no variety, no excitement, just dullness, and deep down inside I wanna try new things, be dazzled and amazed at every opportunity. I feel as if I'm on a treadmill at a constant rate never picking up speed or going anywhere. This is not the way I pictured my life. I want to see the world and experience everything good or bad just not to bad that I'm in danger or in harms way. I'm not saying I'm not thankful for all that I have in my life so far, I have a smart, most handsome, fun loving little boy that is the pride and joy of my existence but my heart yearns for much much more! People assume I'm just calm,patient,easy going and yeah that's me but inside I'm screaming let's do something spontaneous something crazy!! But my life as it is now does not provide me with the chance to do so. But look out world because as soon as I'm able to spread my wings and fly I'm going to be unstoppable. I'd like to quote Kayne West " wait til I get my money right, then you can't tell me nothing " and that's exactly the way I feel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment